Thursday, August 20, 2009

Casiss, France

Remember the movie "Good Morning, Vietnam"? Robin Williams says "Today's weather is hot and moist. That is good in a woman, but bad in a jungle!" Well, it has been hot as hell here. The climate is dry, but we are sweating are butts off. We had some really good climbs yesterday as we approached Cassis, France. Since we have some days to burn and this is such a cool town, we decided to hit the beach today. The town reminds me of the club that George Constanza (Seinfeld) went to that only let in beautiful people. This is a very popular resort, maybe because it is so close to Marseilles.

Jordan and I are really getting tired of each other... In a good way! We are both looking forward to having Barb, Connor, and Donna Madlener join us. Despite getting on each other's nevers, I have definitive proof that we are bonding. She just popped three big zits that were on my neck. I don't know how a father and daughter could get any closer!

Tomorrow we are going to hop on the train to Aix-en-Provence. I kind of wanted to bike there, but Jordan asked me what I am trying to prove? That I am not getting old? Once again, she is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment